TRADE MARK TATTOO
FINEST TATTOO ARTISTS IN DURBAN
Trade Mark Tattoo Shop situated on Florida Road in the heart of Durban, South Africa. We offer custom tattooing in a clean, sterile environment while keeping it fun & relaxed. Our studio covers most Tattoo styles, including Realism, Fine Line, Traditional, Japanese, Neotraditional, Portrait, Hand Poke, Lettering, Tribal, Polynesian, Geometric, Colour, Black and Grey, and more.
Find us in Florida Fields, shop 5, 295 Florida Road. Owned & operated by Nic Lewis since 2016.
Walk-ins and Consultations welcome.
We currently do not offer piercing at our shop.
- Monday – Friday: 11:00 – 18:00 (Consults between 11:00 – 11:30)
- Saturday: 10:00 – 16:00 (Consults between 10:00 – 10:30)
- Sunday: Closed
Tattoo quotes & bookings, please copy, paste, and fill out the following information:
- Tattoo Description:
- Tattoo Colour & Style:
- Placement on the body:
- Approximate size in centimetres:
- Attach some Reference pictures.
- Your availability to get tattooed:
- PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET TATTOOED.
- We do not offer Piercing at our shop.
- Starting price for any tattoo regardless of size and detail is R600.
- All bookings require a R600 cash deposit. Bigger projects require a R1500 deposit.
- Your deposit will be deducted off the total amount on the day of your Tattoo.
- We accept cash, card or Zapper payments.
- Cancellations to be made 48 hours prior to booking.
- If you fail to turn up for your booking you will lose your deposit.
- In most cases you will not see your drawing until the day of your booking. Most final drawings and designs are completed the night before or on the day of your booking.
- Certain designs will be drawn straight onto your body.
- If you are not happy with your design, certain changes can be made on the spot, otherwise we’ll reschedule your appointment if major changes are needed.
- You need to be clear about what you want from the start. Please avoid changing your ideas at the last minute. You may lose your booking and we will have to reschedule your appointment.