TRADE MARK TATTOO
Situated on Florida Road in the heart of Durban. Find us behind Kauai & Mozambik on the back balcony area. Owned & operated by Nic Lewis since 2016.
We offer custom tattooing in a clean, sterile environment while keeping it fun & relaxed.
Walk-ins and Consultations welcome.
We currently do not offer piercing at our shop.
- Tuesday – Friday: 11:00 – Close (Consults between 11:00 – 11:45)
- Saturday: 10:00 – Close (Consults between 10:00 – 10:45)
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed (by appointment only)
TRADE MARK TATTOO BOOKING INFO **PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET TATTOOED.
How to book:
Send us a description of what you want to get tattooed to email@example.com
Please copy, paste, and fill out the following information:
- Tattoo Description:
- Approximate size:
- Placement on the body:
- Colour/Black/Black & Grey:
- Attach some Reference pictures.
Each tattoo artist at Trade Mark Tattoo has their own style, by looking at your description we’ll appoint you to the right artist. Alternatively you can have a look at each artist’s portfolio on our website or social media platforms & request a specific artist.
While the artists in our shop are generally busy with appointments we do welcome walk-ins.
Trade Mark Tattoo costs and deposits:
- Starting price for any tattoo regardless of size and detail is R600.
- All bookings require a R600 cash deposit.
- Deposits can be paid with cash or Zapper at Trade Mark Tattoo.
- Your deposit will be deducted off the total amount of the tattoo on the final session.
- If you need to move or cancel your tattoo booking, you must give us at least 48 hours’ notice before your session, if you do not you will lose your deposit.
- If you fail to turn up for your booking you will lose your deposit. A new deposit will be required to secure any future bookings.
- Tattoos are charged at about R1200 per hour.
- Certain tattoos will be quoted at a set price, especially tattoos that can be completed in less than 3 hours, otherwise they are charged at the same rate of about R1200 per hour. Please note that our quotations are estimates only, based on information provided by you, and may be subject to change on the day.
In most cases you will not see your drawing until the day of your booking. Most final drawings and designs are completed the night before or on the day of your booking. This is due to a busy schedule and heavy workload. Certain designs will be drawn straight onto your body. If you are not happy with your design, certain changes can be made on the spot, otherwise we’ll reschedule your appointment if major changes are needed.
Your tattoo will be the best it can be if you allow your artist the freedom to include his own personal style. Certain designs won’t be allowed smaller due to detail. We do not copy designs off the internet.
You need to be clear about what you want from the start. Please avoid changing your ideas at the last minute. You may lose your booking and we will have to reschedule your appointment.